Sunday, November 11, 2007

Daydreams

I have been craving the following for the past three days--a hot stack of extra-fluffy pancakes or one hot, crispy Belgian waffle, topped with a scoop of maple ice cream. The ice cream starts to melt after it's scooped out, and oozes maple-y, creamy goodness over the top of the pancakes or in the crevices of the waffle. Like syrup, but creamy and cold.

Does this combination exist? I might have to make it happen soon.

I had a stack of pumpkin pancakes from Lobo for brunch this morning, which kind of helped satisfy my craving. I would eat my keyboard if baked with pumpkin spices, probably.

1 comment:

noodle said...

omg, me, too. pumpkin everything is my favorite. i love this time of year and i think that might be one of the major reasons. pumpkin pie, pumpkin soup, pumpkin muffins, basically anything edible with the word pumpkin in its title. i still have to try the pumpkin spice latte at starbucks, but i'm sort of torturing myself and saving it for a day when i reeeeaaaallly need it.